Car Rental Companies Serving Amarillo International Airport (AMA) Texas
Pick up inside the Terminal
Phone: +1 806 335 2313
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7AM–11PM, Saturday and Sunday 8:00AM–11PM
Phone: +1 806 335 2331
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7:00AM–11:00PM, Saturday 9:00AM–11:00PM and Sunday 9:00AM–11:00PM
Phone: +1 806 335 2311
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7:00AM – 11:30PM, Saturday 9:00AM – 08:00PM and Sunday 09:00AM – 11:30PM
Phone: +1 806 335 9443
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7:00AM – 11:30PM, Saturday 9:00AM – 08:00PM Sunday 9:00AM – 11:30PM
Counters location inside the terminal
All car rental branch offices (except Budged) are located in the arrival hall, in the baggage claim area. And the Rick Husband (AMA) car rental lot is conveniently located on-site, right outside the baggage claim.
Return the vehicle to Facility
- From Interstate 100: Please take the Airport exit and follow signs to Car Rental Returns.
- From Interstate 40: please take the Airport Blvd. exit and go north. Turn left on Pullman Road and drive approximately 300 yards until you enter the rental car parking lot.
Pick up outside the Terminal
Address: 10800 Airport Boulevard, Amarillo, 79111, United States
Phone: (1) 806-335-2812
Hours of Operation: Sun – Sat 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
BUDGET PICK UP: If flying in, shuttle to both the rental counter and car lot.
Blue & white shuttle buses will meet all flights at the baggage claim area.
About Amarillo TX Airport
Potter and Randall County are counties located in Texas, United States, with easy access from the Amarillo Airport. Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport (AMA) is located at 10801 Airport Boulevard, approximately 2 miles north of East I-40 (Exit 76), and approximately 7 miles east of Amarillo city center.
The Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport, in the” Yellow Rose of Texas”, is the closest airport to these two counties.
AIRPORT ADDRESS, CONTACT & COORDINATES
10801 Airport Blvd, Amarillo, TX 79111
Phone: (806) 335-1671
Airlines and Routes served at Amarillo Airport
- American Airlines: Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix–Sky Harbor (from April 3, 2018)
- Southwest Airlines: Dallas–Love and Las Vegas
- United Airlines: Denver and Houston–Intercontinental
Road Trips and Attractions near AMA Airport
- Palo Duro Canyon
- Cadillac Ranch
- Wonderland Park
- American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame
- Texas Air & Space Museum
- Panhandle–Plains Historical Museum
- Harrington House Historic Home
- Bill’s Backyard Classics
- Amarillo Historical Museum
More Ground Transportation Options at Amarillo International Airport (AMA) Texas
BUS: The Amarillo Airport does not offer a shuttle service.
TAXI: You can hire the following companies.
- A & M Taxi 806-731-3071
- AA Discount Cab 806-374-1111
- Airport Taxi 806-358-8350
- AJ’s Taxi Service 806-206-3621
- Bolton Taxi 806-236-2240
- Jack & Sons Taxi Service 806-626-5015
- JW’s Taxi 806-444-6487
- Kim’s Taxi 806-356-7000
- Rapid Taxi 806-316-2139
- Taxi Pro 806-350-7777
- Yellow Cab & Checker Cab 806-626-5015
2 trolleys available: 18-seat and 30-seat.
- Royal Limo 806-359-0517
- Sky Limo 806-457-8759
You may also be interested in...
You may also be interested in…