We are providing updated information about the transfer from Castellon Airport (CDT) to Valencia city center.
Castellón Airport (CDT) is located in Castellón Province, serving Castellon City (27km) and Mediterranean Costa Azahar region, certainly one of the most beautiful and unexplored regions of Spain.
This airport is also sold by Ryanair and other airlines as Castellón-Valencia Airport serving Valencia City (96km) and Valencia Region as well due to its closeness.
One of the most common concerns when flying into Castellón Airport is how to leave the airport and what dificult is to find information about if there is any Shuttle Bus Service at this Airport.
Shuttle Bus Castellon Airport
The Bus Company providing this service is Autos Mediterráneo (also known as Mediterráneo Holidays).
Prices per way (no discounts available for return tickets).
- Castellon Airport Torreblanca: 10€
- Castellon Airport Oropesa: 10€
- Castellon Airport Benicassim:10€
- Castellon Airport Castellón City:12€
- Castellon Airport Valencia: 20€
Where to buy the tickets?
ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY on Mediterráneo Holidays website (we leave you the link at the bottom of this articleyou have a link to this website below).
I would like to point out two important things in this issue. Tickets must be purchased Only Online because in Spain is not allowed to sell tickets by the bus driver if the bus line is not a regular line (and this is not a regular line), and also is important to buy online specially when you are coming from any scheduled bus stop TO the Airport because if there are no tickets purchased in advance for this stop, the bus skips it (I.e. If you want to go to the airport and you are waiting at Oropesa bus stop without ticket purchased in advance, you are going to loose the bus because the bus driver skips the stop).
Better online purchase… but you have a second chance to purchase the tickets if you couldn’t do it online (only on arrivals at Castellón Airport). There is an Autos Mediterráneo ticket desk just in front of arrivals exit at the airport (next to Malco Rent a Car desk – car rental at castellon airport is available), and the staff is going to help you to buy your ticket (only card payment accepted, no cash).
Where is located the Ticket Desk at the Airport? Ticket desk is located in front of arrivals door, into Tourist Info Point.
- Tickets from the airport: You can buy Online, or on your arrival, buy at Castellón Airport ticket desk just in front of Arrivals exit. Do not loose the chance to buy the return ticket in the desk.
- Tickets to the airport: You can only buy the tickets online.
- Bus stop at Castellón Airport: Getting the Bus Stop at Castellon Airport is very easy. Exit through arrivals doors after baggage claim, turn right, go past coffee shop and information desk, take the exit and in front of you is waiting the bus crossing the road.
- Bus stop in Torreblanca: Bus Stop located in N340 road, just in front of Hostal Juani.
- 3 Sstops in Oropesa del Mar:
- Bus stop in Benicassim: Bus Stop in Rotonda de la Llave (Key Roundabout)
- Bus stop in Castellón City: Bus Station – Platform 11 (Castellón Bus Station is located next to Castellón Railway station – Connecting you by train with Valencia, Tarragona, Barcelona, and almost all the most important cities in Spain).
- Bus stop in Valencia City: Bus Stop in Paseo de la Alameda (in front of Palau de la Musica – Cajamar Bank Building). The nearest Metro station from the bus stop is Alameda (10mins walk)
Time Shedule from 26/03/17 to 28/10/2017
- Departure times from the airport are approximate. The bus doesn’t depart until the flight arrives and every passenger is on the bus. Every flight has a bus waiting for it. No chance to loose the connection. If you have doubts, please ask where is located the bus stop at ticket desk, but we explane it above.
- Departure times from the other bus stops are fixed.
We leave you the link below to buy the tickets online.
We hope you could find in this article the information you were looking for.
For any questions, leave a comment below.
And if you liked, please review us on Google. Is very important to us and only takes less than 1 minute.
If you find english writing mistakes and you want to help us improving this article, please contact us.